Based on the book “Boundaries with Teens: When to Say Yes, How to Say No” by John Townsend
facilitated by Carol Timmons, LMFT
Parenting teens is not like parenting any other age;
adolescence is a time of testing
– for both parent and child!
With wisdom and empathy, Dr. Townsend shows parents how to:
- Deal with disrespectful attitudes and impossible behavior
- Set healthy limits and realistic consequences
- Be loving and caring while establishing rules
- Determine specific strategies to deal with problems great and small
You will learn a deceptively simple skill:
…when to say ‘yes’ and how to say ‘no’…
to implement and enforce healthy loving boundaries with your teen.
Groups are limited to 10 participants or less.
Date & Time: This group meets weekly.
Cost: $125/ 7 Sessions (book available on Amazon)
Place: 2900 Bristol Bldg. J-206 Costa Mesa, 92626 (my office)
Feel FREE to call me with a question or for more information at (714) 751-3370.
Click here to register for this group: