Based on the book “How To Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk…” by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
facilitated by Carol Timmons, LMFT
QUICK…HELP FOR MOMS with KIDS 2-12!
This 7-week session is designed to help Moms to have peaceful fun-filled times with your family. The goal of the How To Talk So Kids Will Listen Workshop is to give you practical effective methods of communication that will help make your family time less stressful and more rewarding for everyone!
You will learn to:
- Discipline without hurting or alienating
- Cope with your child’s negative feelings
- Engage willing cooperation
- Help children develop a realistic and positive self-image
- Foster an atmosphere of love and respect
- Resolve conflicts peacefully
Groups are limited to 10 or less.
Date & Time: This group meets weekly.
Cost: $125/ 7 Sessions (book available on Amazon)
Place: 2900 Bristol Bldg. J-206 Costa Mesa, 92626 (my office)
Feel FREE to call me with a question or for more information at (714) 751-3370.
Click here to register for this group: